日曜日, 6月 10, 2007

3rd and 4th Album with SM Town

2002 Summer Vacation In Smtown.Com
Year 2002
Record Smtown

1. Blue (Kang Ta)
2. Nae Il Ee Cha Ja Oh Myeon (Hee Jun)
3. Summer Vacation (Smtown)
4. Brand-New Weekend (S.E.S)
5. H.E.R.O (Shinhwa)
6. Forever (Fly to the Sky)
7. My Boy (BoA)
8. With 4 U (Dana)
9. Make It High (Blackbeat)
10. One Summer Dream (M.I.L.K.)
11. Irv (Hee Jun)
12. Memories of Summer Days (Kang Ta)
13. Summer In Love (Shin Bi)
14. Amazing Kiss (BoA)
15. Just a Feeling (S.E.S)

2002 Winter Vacation In Smtown.com (Disc 1)
Year 2002
Record Smtown

1. My Angel My Light (Smtown)
2. Boh Neh Neun Geul (Kang Ta)
3. Ee Buhn Mahn Keum Eun (Shinhwa)
4. Snow in My Mind (Shoo, BoA, Milk, Isak N JiYeon)
5. Blind (Fly to the Sky)
6. My Christmas Story (Dana)
7. Silver Bell
8. Dul Uh Bol Lae Yo (BlackBeat)
9. Gu Hae Gyuh Ul (Chu Ga Yul)
10. My Angel My Light (Instrumental)

2002 Winter Vacation In Smtown.com (Disc 2)

1. Dear My Family (Smtown)
2. Geu Dae Wa Young Won Hee (Hee Jun)
3. Joo Gi Do Moon (Bada)
4. Snow Baby (DongWan, JunJin, Fly to the Sky)
5. Jewel Song (BoA)
6. White Mail (Yoo Young Jin)
7. I Miss You (Shoo, Eric, Andy, Shinbi)
8. Chang Bak Eul Boh Ra (Hee Jun & Minwoo)
9. Christmas Sale (Song Gwang Sik)
10. Dear My Family (Instrumental)