土曜日, 11月 18, 2006

Being a BoA fan...

Haha, I just open this blog up because I just go my time right now to write this...

Well, the first time that I know BoA was on an anime entitled "Inu Yasha", she sang the "Every Heart -Minna no Kimochi-" song... the song was great and the melody was so beautiful that synchronize with the beat. Then I search the song, because the song was beautiful... I download the song and MV. When I saw the MV, wow~ that girl is cute and have a sense of style =D then I search her again, with just her name BoA then boom~! she's really popular loh~ from the start that I know her it was around 2002 and until now I still like her... and I search for her news that is updated on her...

When the time I was still viewing her profiles and albums.. wow~ she's a great person, can sing and can dance well also... I really like her specially when she dance... because I also like dancing, I get her as my inspiration when I teach dancing. And that's also the reason she's my NO.1 idol and no one can replace her. Now, she already has a lot of album and it's still on going.. and she's also going for an acting career.. Recently, she held her Birthday live concert at Japan. Her birthday was on November 5, she 1986, 3 years younger than me. She's 20 loh~ Belated Happy Birthday BoA And hey~! look she have her career boom~! I wish her all the best and luck in her career, family, health and life.

And my wish is to see her, have a picture with her, have a talk with her even just for 30 minutes, if that happens, I will be the most happiest person in the world. Hope you can have a visit here in the Philippines BoA~ I will surely go wherever you are here in the Philippines.